Thursday, July 12, 2007

But maybe someday, I'll be something more than love.


The photographer who took this was super cute i swear! Funny chap.



2nd last lesson for Reggae III today. That's really fast man. There's no Reggae IV. :( Sigh.

Lesson was like super duper fun today. Half of the lesson we did the routine over and over again. The other half we danced freestyle. I love love love (x10) freestyle! I get all serious and really go all out when i dance, which is so scary, so not me, but it shows the serious side of me which's rare! Then when you receive compliments, you'll get the confidence boost because the dance is like your very own style! After Reggae III ends, i still must meet up with the classmates to freestyle!

Ok, i'm really cheery now. He ha ho :D

It was a mistake putting my e-mail up on my friendster profile because irritants are adding me. Oh well, what's done can't be undone.

The worst thing i found out's that...i gained 3 freakin' kg. TH-REE! Gosh. But i grew 2cm. So ain't THAT bad. But still, bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment