Thursday, July 26, 2007

No one is ugly. Everyone's pretty, one way or another.

Seeing celebrities on magazines/tv/yada yada makes me feel so so so....

What's worst is people going like "you are not pretty at all" or "you are so ugly".

This are the ones who're the ugly ones. I may not know how they look like (yeah cause they're losers who hide behind their computer screens and try to bring down people's self-esteem down) and i don't give a damn if they look damn good or whatsoever.

Why oh why can't some people accept the fact that not everyone in the universe is pretty on the outside?
And so what if you're pretty now, looks won't last forever.

What if someone who's so freaking pretty and has totally bad attitude/what nots?
She'll get all the attention and friends in the beginning. But slowly, after her bad attitude shows, her friends will gradually turn their backs on her.

To hell with people who always tell me i'm ugly. I may but ugly on the outside but i know i'm not in the inside. Like, i dare say that as i've got friends who love me and they won't be hanging out with me if i suck in the inside.

Why this post? Thanks to a girl named Christine who commented on twistandkiss's lj. She could've posted a comment on my personal livejournal but no, she decided to post it on twistandkiss (more viewers).

Anyway Christine said:
i cant stand people like you who is obsessed with yourself anyway.
you did not ask but that doesnt mean that i cant tell you. what would you do if i state my name? go around searching for me? well if you want to, my name is christine. anyway, thats way better than yours. its a pity youre born with a name similar to a girl who got her sex tape leaked. and what can i do but not be HONEST with my opinion? tell lies so that you can contiue bragging your shit face? so youre asking me to stfu? why dont you go fuck yourself first? and seriously, why dont you unscreen these comments? scared of letting people know what i have said? come on, DEAL WITH IT BITCH.

Here's my reply to you:
I am not exactly self-obsessed, more like i chose the road to love myself and be happy doing the things i do. In case you don't know, 'm not that "oh i'm so ugly so i should lock myself up in my house and not do anything and just be sad forever" kinda person.

Hi Christine, lemme tell you this, youre ugly yourself.
I don't know how you look like in real life but know what? I don't give a damn if you look damn good or whatsoever, YOU'RE UGLY IN THE INSIDE.

Who cares if you look good outside when you're a mean ass inside.

Yeah too bad for me. Not like i have a choice to be named that. :(

Why are you asking me to fuck myself when i'm asking you to SHUT UP. STFU = SHUT THE FUCK UP in case you didn't know.

Why would i be scared. It's just ruining the blog shop page. IT IS A BLOG SHOP FOR PETE'S SAKE AND I'M NOT THE ONLY OWNER OF IT. AT LEAST RESPECT THE OTHERS? SEND ME A FRIENDSTER MESSAGE INSTEAD THANK YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment