Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Unconscious and awake, miscounting all the sheep

Today, is not like any other day. I completed math paper I on my own. Without anyone forcing me to. This is like sucha great accomplishment. May be nothing to some but to me...it's like wow. I feel so motivated to study today. I shall do all my homework.

Today, i did something bad. I bought a new bag. I know you so wanna kill me. My a/c finally goes below $50. Good luck to me.

Today, i'm not supposed to use the computer. Don't ask me why i am using it now. I don't know why.

Today, i wanted to go for Reggae open class but couldn't find anyone to go with me so i gave it a miss and now i regret. I WILL GO NEXT WEEK. I need to dance again or else i'll like grow fat because i don't do any other exercise other than dancing.

Today, my post is so weird. Who cares. I'm off. Bye.

1 comment:

  1. I have been browsing online more than 3 hours lately, yet I by no means
    discovered any fascinating article like yours. It's lovely worth sufficient for me. In my view, if all web owners and bloggers made excellent content material as you probably did, the internet might be much more useful than ever before.
    My web page :: piano lessons

    ReplyDelete