Saturday, November 24, 2007

fatty fatty bom bom

Ok i'm always eating super much but today, today i ate so freaking much i can't believe myself. Really. I am really super duper chubby and flabby and lazy and ahhhhh sadface x many.

Met J and we had lunch at Yoshinoya + snacks. I must be hungry since i didn't eat so ok can excuse myself. Then we walked around town and headed to CP and i love CP's ban mian & penang laksa x10000000 so i couldn't resist it and got J to eat with me. That skinny girl eats quite a lot of still is so skinny which is not fair, just not fair at all! :(

I can excuse myself for having the penang laksa because that's the only place i know of which sells penang laksa and i love penang laksa, it's like da freaking bomb and it makes me happy and hyper :D but having ban mian too...omg how can you have 2 bowls of noodles (carbo carbo!!) for tea break you tell me?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I was having bad fringe day. I dont know what to do with my ugly horrendous looking fringe!!

Met loverboy for...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
...durian which sucks ewww so bitter. someone what's the sweet durian called! I know one called mao wang (cat king) which is damn good but only available in M'sia if i'm not wrong.
&
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
...Rocher bean curd @ geylang which's like the best tasting bean curd i know of, hands down. BEST I TELL YOU.

Ok i feel so fat i feel like going for a midnight jog but so scary later kena rape :x choi choi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home     Contact     Facebook     Instagram     ShopOhsofickle     Back to top