Monday, November 19, 2007

oops! i did it again

...i overate. Yes i freaking did and tomorrow's like my prom night. I haven't lost any weight but gained a whole lot in fact. Sad case, really.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Met bestie to do a photo shoot for the Twistandkiss's tees. Gonna do Preorder (IV) in prolly 3 days time. That'll be our final preorder so hopefully the response would be overwhelming. Hoodies will be available too. :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It's really funny i wasted half my day sleeping. I went to babe's house to wait for her to get ready so we can like go out but she was sleeping like a log so i didn't wanna wake her up & munched on snacks, a lot a lot of snacks till my tummy was so huge like i balloon, but oh how i wish it really was a balloon because you can deflate a balloon with a needle just like *snap* that. When i'm full, i tend to get really sleepy and lazy & i sat on Freda's bed and *poof* off to dreamland till like evening time.

Got my fake nails & tried drama mama eyelashes & home sweet home. :)

I'm looking forward to tomorrow night but yet not. Ok contradiction but whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment