Sunday, December 16, 2007

loveeeee

I saw at the Gucci store a couple of weeks back when i was out with Loverboy and was blabbering 'bout my love for hats (yes thank gawd for it because it's able to hide my hideous bangs).

Then yesterday, Stupid Boy surprised me with something. Something i never thought i'd own for the next 10 years or so because i am never willing to spend so much on just 1 thing (i'd rather go shopping and spend it on 10 tops, 10 pairs of shoes or something...).

It was this (ok close to this, there's no secondary colour - dark green on mine):


Like, OMGZ CAN HE BE ANY BETTER OR WHAT?
He actually combed almost all Gucci stores in search for bucket hats but Singapore's Gucci stores no longer stock up any so i got the last piece. He actually reserved the one i saw at the store but Gucci sales people sold it away.

BUT I AM NOT EVEN SAD OKAY BECAUSE I LOVE EVERY SURPRISE HE GIVES ME.

So he finally managed to surprise me after quite sometime cause i am ALWAYS ruining his surprises. Too bad for him, i can see through him hahaha! BUT THIS TIME...i wasn't expecting it. AT ALL.

I swear my boyfriend cannot be any betterrr, really. :)

OK, I AM GOING TO SURPRISE HIM SOON.
Yes you watch out Dino-boy hahaha.

&&&
Life can't be any happier for me now. Though work tires me out like REALLY drains me out but the people and all are all so happy, it makes me happy too. Great girlfriends around me though i feel i'm always neglecting them (yes i am deeeeeeeply sorry) because of work. Awesome sweet boyfriend who can't be any better. & momsy for not flaring up out of a suden and being so nice and understand nowadays.

AHHH PEACE I LIKE.

Now happy things for me!



& FEP has a store which has soo many nice fedoras lahzzzz omgz. Sadly i didn't have the moolah to get any yesterday cause i bought a cool telephone and a pair of shoezzz.

Meet up with the girly wirliez later. Prolly gonna take tonz of pictures because it's ly's last day in SG till her school re-opens.

No comments:

Post a Comment