Monday, February 18, 2008

Storybook endings, fairy tales coming true




Ok random picx i found in my cam.

Life is pretty much on track again. I hope it stays this way for a long time.

Ly and i completed the shoot for Collection C for Twistandkiss which will not be up yet but soon after i clear Charlotte the dress. Go visit http://www.twistandkiss.com/! :) Yay i'll be broke no more!

I've decided to save money for my (for me to know for you to find out) (winks). So yup i'm good at saving if i really want something. :)

Probably gonna sell off all the clothes i bought on impulse last month.

And i shall not buy things on impulse anymore man. Better think through hard before buying anything now! :)

Feeling cheerful now. I'm excited for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home     Contact     Facebook     Instagram     ShopOhsofickle     Back to top