Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The Superficial

Ok great so whenever i've nothing to do, whether i'm hungry or not, i just have this habit of opening the fridge and cabinets in the kitchen.

Guess what i found...

New Year Goodies.

And the next minute i find myself sitting in front of the Tv wiping out the remaining 1/4 love letters & almond cookies.

Then guess what again?

I went to cook Myojo's Mee Goreng and this is the 5th consecutive day i'm having this so highly addictive so tempting i just couldn't control myself from cooking it. Omg i am so going to die.

I don't seem to be making an effort to change my diet. I'm a long way from achieving my ideal body.

Just this morning...ha i thought...i thought i could like achieve it like...by March.

Looks like....

I c....a....n! Yes come on nothing is impossible. All i need is Daryl's constant reminders of my fatty flabby bum and round bounch wobbly cheeks...Yeahhhh!

Now i feel like going for a 2nd round of jogging hehe. But then...i'm still reading http://www.thesuperficial.com/ halfway...maybe...TMR!

Oh yes COLLECTION C IS UP!
http://www.twistandkiss.com

No comments:

Post a Comment