Thursday, February 21, 2008

WALAUZ

I AM SHO DAMN SAD LORZ OMGZ.
I have to refund Tessa seventy freaking five stupid dollars because her hoodies got lost via registered mail and you must be wondering how well me,tammy the great,threw away the paper with the tracking number and all because i thought she already received it but apparently noooo she hasn't and now there's no tracking number to track the stupid package and i called singpost they said die die need tracking number. SIGH MY GOODNESS MY SEVENTY FIVE DOLLARS BYE BYE LIKE THAT IT IS DAMN SAD I TELL YOU I WAS SAVING FOR MY ____ AND I AM ONLY THHHHHIIIIIISSSSSSS CLOSE TO IT.

I've learnt my lesson. NEVER ASSUME. NEVER EVA 4EVA!!

:(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home     Contact     Facebook     Instagram     ShopOhsofickle     Back to top