Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Carpe Diem

Yesterday, time passed sooooo fast because i worked the morning shift. I don't know why but 8 hours went by just like that and i actually enjoyed my day @ work! However today...sucked ballz man seriously. I just couldn't stop walking around in circles and looking at my phone to check the time and complain to the other girls non-stop and going to the toilet and...doing my best to kill time and make it go faster but noooooo...it was to no effect at all. I nearly died at work. I doodled on 10 pieces of paper and that only took away 30 min...yesterday i doodled on 2 for 30 min!! I guess when i'm pissed or angry i'll write really fast huh.

OK so actually i was asked to continue working but noooo i declined because i really cannot take it no more.

Anyway yes my title...i always hate the the title box because i always never am able to find a title suitable for the post.

But today...i want to blog about that.

So i've been contemplating about getting that inked on me because it makes a whole lot of sense but ok since i just blogged about it i'll never get it done because i'll never reveal what i'm gonna do next ok hahaha whatever.

Life is so short and unpredictable. It really saddens me hearing Sheena's story. I couldn't stop tearing and kept praying. I even called D up and told him i want to go back to church because i feel so scared for god knows what reason. I just keep thinking the world is coming to an end soon. Ok some people think it's stupid but really,I kept thinking about the shit around me and around the people who're around me and...sigh.

I'm so terrified about what's going to happen. I cannot imagine any of my friends/family members leaving me forever but i can't do anything at all...that is life, you come & have to go sooner or later.

Sometimes, i really feel that i do not cherish the people around me. Y'know they always say, you should treasure them before they're gone.

I'll leave you with some quotes...

Life is not lost by dying; life is lost minute by minute, day by dragging day, in all the thousand small uncaring ways. ~Stephen Vincent Benét

Never forget that you must die; that death will come sooner than you expect... God has written the letters of death upon your hands. In the inside of your hands you will see the letters M.M. It means "Memento Mori" - remember you must die. ~J. Furniss, Tracts for Spiritual Reading


If you were going to die soon and had only one phone call you could make, who would you call and what would you say? And why are you waiting? ~Stephen Levine

The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time. ~Mark Twain

When we lose one we love, our bitterest tears are called forth by the memory of hours when we loved not enough. ~Maurice Maeterlinck,
Wisdom and Destiny


I guess this is a wake up call to start treasuring the people around you if you haven't already done so.

No comments:

Post a Comment