Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Collection N

Photobucket

A new collection is up on Twistandkiss.
Visit Collection N now!

--------------------

Tomorrow i shall take a break. I shall sleep the day away. Hopefully that will put my mind off food.

But then again...i doubt so.

I'll surely go open the refrigerator and the cabinets searching for food once i'm up. It's become a routine. Mum always stocks up on snacks.

I know some people wish their parents would do that and will be saying i can count myself lucky but you are lucky you don't grow fat at the rate i am growing! :(

Exercise. Yes since i have all the time in the world. Why oh why am i not even attempting to exercise of actually have a thought to!

Laziness is taking over meeeee.

It's funny that when i look at my current layout, i feel that no one reads my blog and it's a some what private blog. I don't know why. I just feel that way. Haha. However i am aware it's not so i better be wary of what i'm typing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home     Contact     Facebook     Instagram     ShopOhsofickle     Back to top