Tuesday, April 15, 2008

get it right

Photobucket

Finally! I'm free!

Now....a lil too free. :(

Ok so i really really want a temporary job and raise up the $351 i just spent on sprees. I WAS ACTUALLY VERY BROKE BUT STILL SPENT THE REMAINING MONEY THINK IT WAS JUST IN AN HOUR I CANNOT BELIEVE IT UNTIL I LOOKED @ MY A/C AND GOT THE SHOCK OF MY LIFE IT GOT REDUCED TO A FREAKING XX FIGURE MY HEART IS ACHING URGHHHH!!
However, most of the things are presents for friends & for my mum for Mothers' Day so come to think of it...it's not THAT bad i suppose!

I don't think i want a full time job because i still want to keep Twistandkiss going! So...i'll just settle with those temp 1 week jobs or do part time. :)

I'm just SOO lazy to reply the comments though not a lot but i promise to start replying from this post onwards so if you really really want your question to be replied then you leave a comment here ok? SORRY I'M JUST LIKE REALLY LAZY RIGHT NOW ALL I WANT TO DO IS TO SLEEP.

I'm waiting for some china woman to come torture me. My mom booked an appointment for the china lady to come over to attack our face. Uh huh...FACIAL. Oh god the horror!!! I was reluctant at first but my mom was like....

"Do la...very cheap!! $30 only!! I'm paying not you pay! She's good!".

Free thing who don't want! Hahaha.

Ok so yes i think she's here...i hear that...uh...accent already.

No comments:

Post a Comment