Wednesday, April 2, 2008

regret

I got my extensions off today, because my hair was tangled like crazy...the extensions were there for 3 months alr...and i had no choice but to remove it :( and i am sooooooo not used to it at all. I LOOK LIKE A KID.

I am going back to get new extensions tomorrow morning!! :)

I think i'll have extensions till my hair grows that length.

Which seems like...forever.

So like every 2 months i'll have to spend a $1xx on my hair. What a waste of money.

:(


-----------------

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

@ Butterfactory yesterday!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I am so tired :( Can only edit this many pictures. Sorry F & C I still owe you both MANY pictures. Tomorrow...pinky promise? :)

Not many people and majority of those who went were the...the...you know...yeah.

However f,c & i stayed to shuffle! Yes i improved... a lot... thanks to the 10 min of practice in front of the computer with a shuffling tutorial found on youtube playing on repeat and me trying to follow the steps while waiting for freda to get ready.

I think shuffling's so cool lah. Those guys wont be able to like grind you and all that shit ewww hahaha!


Thanks Yat for sharing this!


MY FAV. I admire the girl a lot.

I iz want 2 b veri skinny :(

No comments:

Post a Comment