Saturday, August 9, 2008

happy 1 years anniversary!

heehaw. its daryl and hacking at its best again.
babygirl, happy 1 year man. i know from the start you didn't think we'd even pass 6 months, but then again we proved each other wrong ha! i just love the way you love me. and thank you for tolerating my nonsense throughout all these while. you know babygirl that no matter what, i'll always be here with you yes?

here's a poem from me to you,


i wont marry someone i can live with,

instead

i'll marry someone who i cannot live without.


WITH LOVE, 987. KISS MY ASS! :D




---------------------------------

OOK WHEN THE BOYFRIEND FINALLY HAS ACCESS TO MY BLOGSPOT A/C HE REALLY CAN'T STOP POSTING HAHAHA!

My boyfriend is an such an asswipe but yipee we made it we made it! This is the first time i ever stayed in a relationship for 1 year (because my ex-boyfriends are all...jerks, a bunch of heartbreakers-seriously)! Time really flies man. It's gonna be soooo exciting with me surprising the boy in the afternoon and getting my surprise from him @ night. Next post will be super image heavy because i just took a shit load of pictures during the party (which i must say was not bad at all!) and i'm pretty damn sure we'll be taking a lot of photos tomorrow (daryl cannot stop reminding me to charge the batteries for my cam)! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home     Contact     Facebook     Instagram     ShopOhsofickle     Back to top