Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Picture post!

Greetings from Fat Face!


Here's an image heavy post!!


Evelyn! Super pretty girl:)



Wendy & Louisa!


Lulu & Shermin :)







Joyyyy!



Sofiiiiie - Super cute.



Michelle & Evelyn!


Charlene :)







Don't you realise i look....different?

Because my eyebrow piercing's gone and so are my extensions! Added a couple of blue, blonde and light green streaks (this was not intended! i think the lady accidentally mistook the blonde for it) in. SO AH LIAN. And i hate straight hair. My hair looks so rebonded now. Hate it. Want to curl it but the stupid hair dresser wasn't willing to curl it for me that day when i had a lot to spend..:( Now my money's gone to shopping on ebay. I spent $185 on it just last night. On 2 items only. Leggings + Shoes...:( The shipping to SGP's a killer. I wish i was living in the states somehow.

Since the day school started till now, i've been eating 3 full meals every single day with NO exercise at all. I also snack a lot in between these 3 full meals. If this goes on, i'm going to look so much like an elephant in no time. Well, not like i don't look like one already,maybe a mini one like Dumbo...



soon it'll be like what...an African Elephant!!!! Ok i totally googled that...i have no idea which elephant's the biggest in the world but now i know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home     Contact     Facebook     Instagram     ShopOhsofickle     Back to top