Friday, September 19, 2008

Day 12





I am sooo tired and sleepy now...and it's only 8.30pm.

Woke up at 6.30am for a morning swim with Freda! I am so glad we managed to wake up and we swam for an hour non-stop.

Had breakfast and i had my tang hoon soup and coffee. Also shared a bowl of lor mee. URGH I CANNOT RESIST GOOD FOOD WHEN I'M WITH MY FRIENDS.

I even snacked on some durian corn chips and pop pop...

Then came dinner...it was HORRIBLE. We had fried bee hoon with fried fish cake, 8 mini cream puffs, glutinous rice, popiah, tori Q and bubble tea.

IT WAS SUCH AN ENJOYABLE DAY BUT...

DIET PLAN TOTALLY RUINED.

So we promised ourselves to stay away from meat and junk food tomorrow. Which i am pretty sure i'd be able to because i've to start work at 11am (some photography thing) and then after that rush to haji...I shall pack healthy sandwiches and bring juice!

No comments:

Post a Comment