Sunday, September 28, 2008

Day 16

Today i didn't get to exercise cus i had to rush to work...

and i don't think i'd be able to for the next few weeks because i'd be working full time!

That means i've to watch my diet and try to refrain myself from buying lotsa snacks to work.

---------------

That aside...

There's something bothering me.

Have you ever envied other people's friendship?

Everything's so different now...it's like i don't even feel important in their lives anymore. I wish they would take the initiative to pay me a visit at work without me asking them to......because from now on, i'd be working full time and there'll not be much time for us to go out.

But maybe i'm just too paranoid...

or jealous that other people have their friends visiting them.

I must realise one is busy with the Os, another with her boy and another with assignments?

Must. Stop. Thinking. So. Much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home     Contact     Facebook     Instagram     ShopOhsofickle     Back to top