Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Day 18

Reply all the emails. CHECK.
Talk to Vannessa at Soon Lee. CHECK.
Talk to Vanessa at Loft. CHECK.
Walk opposite to admire the MJ wallet. Again. CHECK.
Clean the windows. CHECK.
Mop the floor. CHECK.

Am very bored now!!!

Now i've nothing to do but stuff myself with wang wangs & wash it down with apple juice...

Stuffing myself with wang wangs = Strict and healthy diet...

Right...

So disappointed lah!

I shouldn't step into any shop selling food because i'm sure to walk out with something...

I should bring more things to do tomorrow. Maybe bring fabrics and attempt to do the skirt Vannessa taught me to do...HAND SEWN. And maybe on her next working day i'll bring the materials needed to teach her how to do the skirt my way (which is more complicating...). Weird that i know how to do it the complicating way and not the simple way. Quite stupid lah.

Oh! Just now someone super duper sweet dropped by and gave me a slice of cake (low fat!!!). I WAS SO SHOCKED & HAPPY I JUMPED OFF MY SEAT AND GAVE HER A HUG. YOU ARE SO DAMN SWEET, C!!! I am so touched!

Waiting for Christelle now...hopefully she's coming!!

Trying my very best not to visit online stores now that's why i've nothing to do...

AKKJHFJABFAJSNCLAKJSCA

OK OMGOMOGMGMOGMG LIKE WHILE TYPING THE ABOVE GOD KNOWS WHAT IT MEANS THINGAMAJIG GOSSIP GIRL POPPED INTO MY MIND AND IMMA GO WATCH IT NOW IT'S TUE EVERY TUE I MUST WATCH GG!

This is also a reminder to all those who forgot today's Tue and you've to watch GG!!

No comments:

Post a Comment