Monday, September 15, 2008

Day 8



Twistandkiss has uhttp://www.blogger.com/img/gl.link.gifpdated!

Collection #48
- click to view!

-----------------

Today's a pretty awesome day!

Have advertorials coming in!! = $$$ = SHOPPING!!

Yippeeeee!

Diet going pretty well! It's about 5pm and all i had was a cup of milo, 2 sausages and pomelo (is this the right sp?)! Thinking of going for a jog after this entry.

I think i lost 1 kg already? Ok not sure but i hope the weighing machine didn't lie to me when i took my weight just an hour ago.

Am going to put extensions tomorrow! I miss the feeling of having super long hairrrr.

***Update!!
Can my day get any better?!?!

Just when i was about to go jogging, Mr Postman came with my big box of Forever 21 stuff i got last week! Whoaaaaa...was it fast or...fast?!?! F21 international shipping rox my sox (though its really quite pricey)!!

Not sure if i wanna go for a jog already...i feel like trying my stuff! Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home     Contact     Facebook     Instagram     ShopOhsofickle     Back to top