Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Day 9

Finally....i'm free! Still have another 30 emails to clear before i can sleep. It's been a really long day!

I woke up early to go for a jog with my mum! Mum signed up for yoga classes and i really feel like taking it up...should i? Will i be able to lose weight doing yoga? Hehe.

I've also done my extensions again! I love it! I can't wait for my real hair to grow this long. My hair stopped growing for about 1 mth, i think?

Oh regarding the Kaypogirl blogging about me...i am aware of that blog and well...all i can say is...some people really have all the time in the world huh.

But i'm really not affected by it. Different people see things from different views!

When you have people liking you...you're bound to have people hating you too?

So yeah...i cannot expect the world to love me. I'm not perfect after all!

Wish me luck on tomorrow's diet plan...usually screw it when i'm free and have nothing to do...

I was busy the whole day so i only managed to have 1 meal...but tomorrow...oh noo...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home     Contact     Facebook     Instagram     ShopOhsofickle     Back to top