Monday, September 22, 2008

Worrying

I've been having sleeping difficulties for the past few days and sleep only 2-4 hours a day which resulted in pimple invasion, puffiness in my face and the worst of all...


WEIGHT GAIN.

I really have absolutely NO idea how that's possible!!!! OK, so i've been eating normally but i'm not over-eating and i exercise a lot! It is super depressing...my self esteem's getting lower and lower...

My body is pretty screwed now.

AND TIRED. VERY VERY VERY TIRED.

Am supposed to be doing postage (i'm sorry to keep you girls waiting!!) and do a Twistandkiss collection but i think i should give myself a break today because i feel a fever coming...

I hope all will be good soon.

Will discontinue my diet diary...until i get my energy and motivation back.

***Update!
Remember just on 17th Sep i said i wanna order a 2nd batch of F21 stuff?

And i did and guess what?!?!?!

IT HAS ARRIVED.

Is F21's Intl Shipping fast or.....FAST?

Morever it's coming from the US and not local!

Imma happy kid!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment