Thursday, October 9, 2008

Canon



Harrowwwww!!

Lucky me!!!

Canon has launched the new Powershot E1 and i'm one of the six lucky female bloggers being selected to join a contest and test the product!!

I can't wait to lay my hands on it! Sadly...it'll only be on loan to me for a week. :(:(

Please come back on 24 Oct so you guys can see my “scrapbook” entry and vote for me so this cute camera will be mine all mineeee!! You can stand to win attractive Canon products if you vote so vote ok!!

I really want this camera so much. Have been wanting a compact camera so badly cus the DSLR is so big and heavy to carry everywhere! With a compact camera, i'm sure to bring it with me everywhere i go and that means more posts with pictures (good for me and you)!!

Moreover this camera is available in cotton candy pink! If you don't know me, you won't know this but anyway, pink is actually my fav colour!

AND AND BEST THING IT'S CANON! I love Canon cameras. My DSLR is also Canon! Yay!

Gonna go to collect the camera from the nuffnang office tomorrow and start snapping away! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment