Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Day 19

Visited Vanessa upstairs at Loft and Vannessa popped by so we decided to use the photobooth on the big mac...



Lol ok actually i meant the iMac...





And i wanted Vanessa to join in but she refuses to...SAD AH!!!

Anyway today i finally managed to wake up and have the energy to go jogging!

However...

It was ruined...

THANKS TO SOME GUYS AH WTF.

So i was jogging...finishing my 7th lap...and i could go for another 3 more laps but then a group of guys decided to talk to me (& i hate ppl talking to me or looking at me when i'm sweaty and dirty...EWWWW)...and i was damn scared so i looked down all the way.

Then one by one they used different pick up lines and shit and omg i couldn't take it anymore i stopped and decided to walk home. Must be some desperate army boys...cause WHO LIKES DIRTY, SWEATY AND SMELLY GIRLS...CAN YOU SPELL D-I-S-G-U-S-T-I-N-G!

WALAU I HATE IT WHEN I DON'T COMPLETE MY 10 ROUNDS = 4KM. I HATE IT!!!!!

I like to run until i feel super duper tired. Now it feels as if i didn't exercise at all. I don't know man. Urgh.

SUCH IDIOTS.

Brought fabrics to try hand sewing a skirt.

Ly might pop by later. XCITED!!

Oh and ytd Huiqing dropped by yay and it was only then did i stop eating wang wangs cus i decided to give away the whole packet to her friend...

PROUD OF MYSELF!!

No comments:

Post a Comment