Saturday, October 4, 2008

Day 21

It's DAY 21 and do you believe i haven't lost a single kilo?

Though i look and feel like i lost some weight esp on my face and waist!!!

I HAVE A SMALLER WAIST NOW I AM SOOO HAPPY BUT...

Mother said my legs are more muscular which is so depressing. Girls arent supposed to have thick legs...sigh...

I've legs of a man...which i h8 to the core.

THERE'S NOTHING I CAN DO ABOUT IT!

The more i jog, the bigger it gets, and then my face and waist just keeps going smaller...I look really improportionate.

LIFE IS UNFAIR LAH RIGHT!!

I WANT MY BOYFRIEND'S LEGS! He has legs of a girl. Is there such thing as like...leg transplant??

I WANT!!

However...the only thing's that...his legs are freaking hairy which's disgusting he won't let me wax it for him !@$&^*#

Most girls' problem area's their tummy/arms/thighs but hardly their calves...UNFORTUNATELY, ME......SO SAD RIGHT.

Been doing research for the longest time on how to have smaller calves but then i can't find any solution...

Mum asked me to join her yoga class every Tue morning but the thing which's stopping me is that i'll be surrounded by women in their late 20s-40s...SO WEIRD NO?

(have lotsa picx in my camera...however i cant seem to upload it!!!!! annoyed.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home     Contact     Facebook     Instagram     ShopOhsofickle     Back to top