Thursday, October 16, 2008

I turn 17

I had the worst birthday this year.

But let me just forget about it and post pictures of the happy moments on that day.





Ok and the rest can be found here & here (part II)! Have some more pictures from Daryl's photobooth and it's scary how i can look so much like someone i'm not even related to (no prizes for guessing who...hahaha).

If you don't have Facebook then wait for my scrapbook post on the 24th Oct (& vote cus you stand to win awesome Canon products!!!).

I'll be flying off tomorrow morning and returning on Mon so this blog will be so dead but i promise to come back with a lot of photos! I pray hard it'll be fun (to make up for the bad day i had yesterday)!

And again, i'd like to thank every single one of you for the birthday wishes! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home     Contact     Facebook     Instagram     ShopOhsofickle     Back to top