Saturday, November 29, 2008

Going to a flea!

**UPDATED

I have a lot of people e-mailing and smsing me asking how to get to Haji Lane so HELP IS HERE!


Click (this) for more!!!

Hope that helps.

So i'll see you tomorrow right? :)

--------------------



Sorry, I. Was. Bored.

Ok still am...i pray hard there'll me more people later. Maybe it's quiet because the sun is being such a bitch. I nearly died while walking from Bras Basah to Haji Lane in my jacket. STUPID WEATHER.

Come to Haji Lane this Sunday (30 Nov)!!

Because...

I am going to be selling my pre-loved apparels + old stocks from Twistandkiss.com at only $10!! You heard it right! T-E-N DOLLARS.

Over 200 pieces to choose from! If you're lucky you might just find some pieces from Forever21/Topshop/Supre in the bunch.

There's gonna be another booth selling brand new items for the new Collection #59 for Twistandkiss.com!

Both booths will be there from 1pm-8pm (might just close slightly earlier if all's sold out)! So many things to choose from you sure don't wanna miss out on this!




P.S Regarding where i got the shredded tee, i do not wish to place the link of the place i got it here on my blog. PLEASE stop posting the link on my comment box because i won't accept it. I don't wish to reveal where i got it from because i'm pretty certain i'll see it around on the streets more often and that annoys me. I know i'm selfish but I REALLY HATE WALKING DOWN THE STREET SEEING SOMEONE WEARING THE EXACT SAME THING AS ME. I'm sure most of you don't too...so that's why sometimes we've to be selfish. I know a couple of you will hate me for this but please try to understand?

1 comment:

  1. Hi :)
    What do you think of the Nikon COOLPIX S8100?
    My own camera recently broke, and I need to know if anyone thinks this would be a awesome one. If you have a much better camera thought in mind let me know, warm regards.

    ReplyDelete

Home     Contact     Facebook     Instagram     ShopOhsofickle     Back to top