Sunday, November 9, 2008

Save Money

AM TEMPTED TO GET THE DRESS FROM UPSTAIRS.

BUT...i really should be saving. Mom will start lecturing me about saving money if she learns about my recent impulsive buys...

I pray hard that when the packages arrive, she'll not be home!

It's sooo hard to save! When i have the money in my bank a/c...i'd shop online. When i have cash in hand, i'll spend even faster. When i leave the money with my friends/boyfriend, i'll ask them to pay for my stuff using that money. NEED SAVING TIPS!!

Hate myself for ordering a batch on stuff from AA ON IMPULSE last night.

Reason being...

I WAS BORED.

The stupidest reason to shop.

Until D & I started watching "Whose line is it anyway? - Sound Effects", "Maury" & "Jerry Springer" on Youtube...till 5AM because it was rather addictive.

Should've watched that the whole night instead of online shopping. Sigh. 

I REALLY OUGHT TO START SAVING OR THERE'LL BE NO TIME LEFT!

Only 2 months to go...

It'll be here very soon...right??

I really do want everything to go smoothly and not have financial problems because of my bad shopping habit!

Ok...this post is stupid and dumb. 'm so bored at work now. IE connection is quite cocked up...or else i'll be working on the new layout for the store.

I think i look weird today. My skin and lips are soooo dry.

Here's me resembling an alien...


RWARRHHHAHAHA I REALISED I ACTUALLY LOOK LIKE SQUIDWARD!!!! My nose is HUUUUGE...I want a nose job! 

Gna order a chicken sandwich now. Ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home     Contact     Facebook     Instagram     ShopOhsofickle     Back to top