Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Exciting year ahead?


(Click the image to enter website.)

www.ohsofickle.com.sg
---------------------





I cannot contain my excitement any longer!!!

I don't want to release this news to the public so soon but I REALLY REALLY CANNOT TAKE IT ANYMORE!

So ok...BEFORE I BREAK THE BIG AWESOME NEWS...

I've a new website!

I'll be shifting Twistandkiss to the new website (will reveal it tomorrow morning!).

My boyfriend will be helping me out with the replying of e-mails so now i'm just in charge of sending out your parcels and replying to some enquiries. Good thing is that means you can receive your packages faster because i will have more time to go to the post office!

In Nov, i've got 5 e-mails from people not receiving their packages sent via Normal Postage and I AM SERIOUSLY DAMN PISSED OFF WITH SINGPOST? Like how can packages get lost! I know they have probably ten over thousand mails to mail out a day but STILL?!?! I am also quite upset with people not understanding that I CANNOT DO ANYTHING ABOUT LOST MAILS. Plus i also mentioned in the T&C that i'll not be responsible if it goes missing so please please opt for Registered Postage girls!! I highly recommend that! The percentage of lost normal mail is very low but THERE IS STILL A RISK! It's just an additional $2.24 right? I'd rather pay that amount then take the risk of losing my $2x clothing. I've lost enough items (close to $3xx to date! no kiddg!) through normal mail already...it's like LESSON LEARNT!

OK OK OK NOW FOR THE AWESOME NEWS I WAS TALKING ABOUT ABOVE.

IT IS CONFIRMED!!!

IN

JUST

A

MONTH

AWAY













MY BOUTIQUE WILL BE OPENED!!!!


I AM SO SO SO SO SO EXCITED I CANNOT WAIT.

Location will be revealed at a later date!!!!

ARE YOU HAPPY FOR ME?

Hahaha.

Anyway do come back tomorrow to see the new online store website!



Goodnight. Sleep tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment