Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Do you like?

Me with my....

Black hair

OR





keep it like that.

If i dye it black, i dont think i'll ever go blonde again cus my hair will just die from all that bleaching. :(

But going black would mean Donna, DX & I can look more like....thriplets! Haha! Speaking of those 2 kitties, it's this saturday this saturday THIS SATURDAY!!!! OMG SO EXCITED. Hehe.

Anyway, being the random me, I was wondering.....

How many people actually pee-d in the pool when they were young?

Cus i remember i did that ALL the time i swam...till i was 12 or something. Lol!!!!

OH NOW GREAT, my plans to go for a swim to burn those calories FAILED. Yet again. Cus what if a lot of people are like me then die i'll be swimming in urine ewwwwwwwww.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home     Contact     Facebook     Instagram     ShopOhsofickle     Back to top