Saturday, June 27, 2009

No one likes liars

Doesn't mean your name is April, you can take me as a fool!

Ok this is a rather interesting post you'll be reading!

So...this buyer April (smiling_apple@hotmail.com) is pretty smart eh. She managed to cheat me since MAY! I didn't realise it until now because i trust her a lot. She "spends" over $100 in every collection and i regarded her as the best loyal buyer. Didn't check for her $ because i trust her from the start (god knows why...sigh)! I thought she was nice, she sounded so nice all the time!

Weird thing is, when she makes payment, she does it item by item. Say the total is $120 for 4 items, she will split it into 4 different transactions. She does ATM transfer so i cant see her ibnick and so sometimes i take other ppl's transaction to be hers cus i trust her. (k i dont think anyone gets this part so FORGET IT)

Well well, recently she was all like "i want a freebie! im your regular" so i thought it'll be nice to give her a freebie this time round!

BUT TOO BAD, BITCH, BECAUSE I FOUND OUT EVERYTHING.

The was another buyer who tried cheating me (URGH WHY SO MANY CHEATERS) and that made me wanna check all my transactions extremely thoroughly and i did that a few times. THEN I REALISED SHE DIDNT EVEN PAY AT ALL.

So i questioned her, and she said
"my dad did some transaction last night tooo!
it states 01:24 as time
ref no will be 7682 and 7683
amt is also $26 and $26!

so sorry dear, I got really confused last night as I left for malaysia in a rush!"

but there was no such transaction.

then after a few exchanges of e-mails,

"so far I have 4 trans worth 26 each.
cos im using different atm cards!
so sorry!"

but there was no such thing!

i asked her to take a snap shot of the receipts but she said she doesn't keep them at all.

then she asked me to send her some items i still "owed" her previously. (which im very sure she didnt pay for too) i haven't and WILL NOT DO SO :P

"oh yea, my friend did a trans worth 26$ today?
can you checked if u have receive it?
else I really have to go to the bank tmr! =("

and nope, again FAKE FAKE FAKE.

I ASKED FOR PROOF,
"okay, I will have to find ways to get from him, but it will take days."

Then i found out she uses another e-mail to order stuff from me too! Huiting (misty_paradise@hotmail.com).

IT'S LIKE SHE ORDERS EVERY SINGLE ITEM IN MY COLLECTION USING 2 DIFF EMAILS. She claims this person is
"She's my cousin who came back form the states! Willbe here for 6 months staying with me?"

but you know what? this "huiting" ever ordered stuff from me in April using the name "Kin Sheng". So now, Kin = April = Huiting? All living under one roof ordering everything from my collections! WOW.

So when i questioned her about her cousin having the same problem as her "problem: gave me ref. number and all but no such thing on my transaction history",
this is what she said,
"I'm not sure about her side though, she don't really tell me what she did/ bought. But she's always sending those clothes back to cAlifornia. You. Wanna email her ?But she left for genting few days back."

She kept using this "my so & so went overseas. get back to u when so&so gets back" shit it's so obvious that she's lying!!!!!! I wish i can just past every single thing here for the world to see. I CANNOT STAND HER.

then more stuff...

"and I know what went wrong already, all the transaction itself had all been cancelled as my friend suspects that his card have been tempered with and rang the bank. That explains."

"okay, I got what you mean. but the truth is, I paid cash for them to do the transactions for me too.
and all I get is all these. and he's avoiding me now.
and you want me to pay now when I have only $100 bucks to spare.
I don’t mind paying you but this is really unfair to me too.

pls get back to me asap so that I can see what I can do about it"

HAHAH UNFAIR TO YOU? ME LEH ME LEH ME LEH?

More e-mails from her

"Do you get me?
This seriously sucks the hell of my life.
I will pay you but please making life difficult for me can?
it's already very bad already to experience this."

"what can I do.
argh.
please don’t do it... I will transfer the funds latest by tmr and please blacklist me. I don’t want such things to happen again.

Please."

"Can I talk to you about it? Because I think I might wanna call the police too."

"Or you want me to return you the rest of the items?
$400 plus worth of stuff?
are u kidding me or something?
I will have to make a report if that is the case.

Because I didn’t receive that much items.

Okay, I'll compromise and can you please don’t blog about it/ I am a victim too."

HAHAHA WAY OVER $400 MY DEAR. WAY WAY OVER!!!!!!

THIS IS EVEN MORE FUNNY K.

"And you wanted to make a police report?
Can we go together? It will be so much easier and I seriously think my account got hacked into."

WAH HACKED INTO. HEHE SHE REALLY THINKS IM DAAAAAAAAMN STUPID.

Then i said i wanna blog about this situation and see if she's the victim or i am the victim,

"okay fine, then you go ahead then.
I will just pay you $100 bucks by today.
but the blogging part, I hope no email add or name will be there."

HAHAHAHA. WALAU THEN WHATS THE PT RIGHT. Where got ppl blacklist you and not state your name or e-mail add.

So sellers out there, please check your inbox for this girl!

I guess she has tons of names & e-mail addresses, so check this add,

Recipient's Name: april teo
Address:blk 16x yishun ring road #1x-7xx spore 76016x

(edit-ed the add. x-ed some digits out. better?)

BE CAREFUL.

Sometimes i h8 myself so much for being such a lazy bum URGH.

No comments:

Post a Comment