Thursday, June 4, 2009

Twitter

I predict there won't be enough to things to make up a good blog entry for the next few days....or even month. Since everything in my life seems pretty much dull to me at this point of time. Maybe because i just realised i made an effing huge irreversible mistake in my life.

So in order to keep you people updated with the little bits and pieces of my life, i finally decided to sign up for Twitter. At least i only need to type a sentence or two instead of one big paragraph. I know there's no rule that you have to have a minimum number of words when you blog but honestly, i get pretty annoyed reading 1-3 sentences posts...be it on my blog, or someone else's. Unless you're doing it on purpose like, dullestblog.

Now now come follow me! 

p.s have you seen xx's new blog layout? omfg....one word - Amazing.

p.s GSS IS HERE! 10% STOREWIDE DISCOUNT FOR BOTH OHSOFICKLE OUTLETS (HAJI LANE & FAR EAST PLAZA)!!!! SHOP NOW :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home     Contact     Facebook     Instagram     ShopOhsofickle     Back to top