Sunday, July 26, 2009

Boring

"Alcohol can lead to infertility for both men and women, In men, booze destroys the sperm-producing cells in the testicles, and drinking regularly can affect sperm count and the quality of the sperm."

Omg now that's sad boys!!!!!! Lol.

Ok hi.

I am really bored.

Been thinking about life - lil too much. Makes me really sad. Sigh.

Today i had maggie mee, shaker fries, 9 xlbs, mushroom noodles, seaweed, strawberry dessert thingy....made me happy. Especially because i was with Ly. Really love Ly. Sometimes i wish i went to school with her. I wouldn't be so....hmm yeah nvm.

Didn't realise i lost my keys until i got locked in (yesterday). I wanted to call a lock smith that day. Thank god for the back door. You don't know how it feels to be locked in and living on the 13th floor ok. Not funny. I actually wanted to climb out of the window.......and attempt to be spider woman.

Y'know...i've done all my packing....BUT THE EFFING POST OFFICE IS NOT GONNA BE OPEN TOMORROW. Quite pissed. I can see myself spending 1/2 a day at the post office on Monday. Urgh.

Need to go shopping. Maybe tomorrow. My life is such a bore right now. Hoping for some miracle to happen~~~

Nobody wants to be lonelyyyyyyyyyy.

No comments:

Post a Comment