Saturday, October 31, 2009

Moxie + Beauty in Vogue

ADVERTORIAL(S)




Received a pleasant surprise this~

So i had no idea what this was but the packaging's definitely pretty!!





Who would've thought?!

Yup it's a tampon!
(ok sorry boys, if you feel uncomfortable kindly direct your cursor to the top right hand corner ;))



Every tampon has a cute lil ribbon on it!

I guess it improves my mood seeing pleasant looking things on my PMS-y days. It helps yknow? Haha. Plus it's nice to have one of these pretty looking tins in your bag! Instead of throwing your tampons inside. Or even, a pad. Which tends to stick out? Can be quite embarassing!



A lot of teenagers dare not use a tampon. But well, you girls dont know how comfortable it is compared to a pad. Rly! It doesn't effect your virginty, it doesn't hurt, and you don't have to be sexually active to use them. I really laugh to myself when girls say that when you use a tampon, that means you've lost your virginity. Lol. PLEASE AHHH...NOT TRUE AT ALL.

Tampons are easy to insert and forget about. Way better than squishing around in a pad. When you are active even a securly fastened pad can shift, bunch and make noise. Pads totally make me sweat and feel nasty. Using tampons makes me feel cleaner. Also, aren't you annoyed with getting wedgies everytime you use a pad!!!! Pads tend to shift around if you move alot? Whereas when you use a tampon, you can move around so much without being concerned about it shifting cus it can't!

I am glad they invented tampons yknow. It rly is soooo much better than pads. The only bad thing is you could put yourself at risk TSS ( toxic shock syndrome) but thats when you leave a tampon in for more than 8 hours. Ewwww who does that!!!!

SO SO SO ... do try using a tampon if you haven't and well...i'm sure Moxie would be the first that catches your eye on the rack. IT'S SO PRETTY. I won't mind receiving it as a gift even? Hahahaha. It's useful what!




-------------------------

Many have been asking where i did my lashes & hair at...

Well i'd be glad to share cus it's sponsored by a friend who owns Beauty in Vogue at Far East Plaza!






My lashes done!

I chose the Natural lash extensions over the Dramatic ones as i find it less uncomfortable. After i was done with the lash extensions, i was so happy that it didn't feel like i had lash extensions done! I remember i swore never to get it done ever again cus the previous time made me lose so all my lashes. Well that happens when you have super itchy fingers and cant stop touching it. The natural ones didnt irritate me so i didn't even touch them throughout the day! But of course, the Dramatic ones are much nicer. :(

Lash extensions are awesome cus you need not put eye make up on normal days. :>

Beauty in Vogue offers various services for hair!




Hair Extension at $1 per strand (various methods: glue, clip on, braided - highly recommended)!
PROMOTION!!!! Spend $100 and get 100 strands FREE.
That's like a $100 off?! Best best offer you can find in town. :)
In the past, when i had hair extensions on, i'd usually do 200-300 strands.

So girls with short hair, if you're sick of waiting for your hair to grow....WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!

If you don't have the time to sit in the shop for an hour or 2 while they do your hair....while there's another solution. You may wanna try their CLIP ON hair pieces.

It's like a bunch of hair you can use to clip to your own hair and you're good to go...

I'm using the clip on hair piece here! Using about 2 pieces to achieve the thickness i want! IT'S SO PRETTY ISN'T IT?? Now i soooo wanna go get hair extensions to make my hair thicker!

Besides clip on hair pieces for the back of your hair...

Beauty in Vogue sells clip on FRINGE too....

Me trying on different styles...



Haha so yup....if you're contemplating to get short bangs....you might wanna try on these first.

Beauty in Vogue offers hair styling too! That's where i did my "bee hive" hair. :) Their super "Ah Zhen" is so good with hair! She does african braiding too! So if you want to do your hair, do make an appointment with Ah Zhen!

Now now.....because you're a reader of OSF...

You get 20% off their services when you mention my name/blog when making payment!
(this offer is not valid with other promotions)
This offer is valid till the end of November so head down to Beauty in Vogue now!

Do not, DO NOT, ask me about the prices. I do not work there, i'm just doing an advertorial for them so for enquiries/bookings, please contact Beauty in Vogue directly. :)

Beauty in Vogue Extensions
Far East Plaza #02-37 (behind the escalator!)
M: +65 6733 3908
F: facebook.com/beautyinvogue


Do i look ok with center parting? So i'm like in a dilemma now!!!! My fringe is kinda too long for side parting so i have to center part so my long fringe wont stick to my face yada yada. I either get it trimmed or keep it this way. I find it hard to judge for myself......please HELP???


Like my nail color? It's from Guardian, Brand's L.A Splash. They've tons of pretty glittery nail color!!!!!! LOVE IT TO BITS.

p.s OMG please dont compare me with THAT girl. Do i really look THAT bad with center parting?! Some told me the picx dont do justice cus i look better with center parting in real life which made me not wanna trim my fringe cus after all, i've been waiting since forever for it to grow this long. However, i came home reading comments & majority of the ppl prefer the side fringe....and also comparing me with THAT girl which is just BAD cus that definitely isn't a compliment.

SO HARD SO HARD TO DECIDE!!!!!!!! It's like the people i ask in real life think it's nicer this way but the people online think it's nicer last time. Would u rather look better in pictures (side part) or in person?!

No comments:

Post a Comment