Friday, October 9, 2009

PLEASE STOP

Please please please......stop asking me to do something about my online store!

CUS I DID SOMETHING THINKING IT'LL BE IMPROVED BUT THE UNEXPECTED HAPPENED!

I WISH I WAS MORE POWERFUL.....I WISH HAVE THE ABILITY TO HANDLE EVERYTHING ON MY OWN BUT SADLY, I CAN'T! Why would i wanna rely on anyone when i know i do it the best? Because IM HUMAN.

Employing people has its risks......not everyone will work the way you want them to. Employed the wrong person for the job and well i've found another i think will be reliable and make things go back to the way it was.

AT THE MEANTIME, please calm down.......i only have 24 hours a day and i am trying my best to resolve the situation! Everyday i'm receiving calls and trying to explain the situation. I'm receiving smses of people scolding me and shit.

DO YOU PEOPLE HONESTLY THINK I'M REALLY LIKE THAT?

I won't let something i took 2 years to build go to waste like that. OSF IS MY LIFE?! & I LOVE IT A LOT. What am i without OSF right? Nothing?! So why would i wanna be NOTHING when what i have now is awesome and im lovin it? I wouldn't wanna run away or let this end. I would love to see it grow. I am doing my best to resolve this situation. All i need is for you to give me time and be patient.....I really hope you girls wouldn't just ask for refunds like that. For the past few days, it has been no sales for the online store....just refunds and more refunds. Im really like having some major financial issues right now. I can't launch the collection for the week cus i've this shit to clean up......THAT MEANS THIS MONTH MY EARNINGS WILL BE HALF OF WHAT I USUALLY GET. WHICH IS REALLY BAD. Cus this month i also have an office to pay for!!! I hate all these posts i'm typing but i just want you guys to have a clue about what's happening...hoping to get your forgiveness and understanding.

:'(

It's horrible....the things those insensitive people are saying and accusing me of. Some say i'm just putting on an ACT. Oh god...the things people say to try to bring me down.
Home     Contact     Facebook     Instagram     ShopOhsofickle     Back to top