Thursday, January 14, 2010

Clearing my exploding wardrobe!

Hey all! I'll be holding a sale at my office on SATURDAY, 16 JANUARY!

Decided to clear my bursting wardrobe!! FINALLY~~~~

Things will be going from $7-$20! LOTSA GREAT DEALS. TONS OF TOPSHOP & F21 LOOTS!

CASH ONLY!

Venue...

The Plaza, Beach Road
#04-303
It is between Park Royal Hotel & The Furniture Mall.

Nearest MRT station is BUGIS.

It's extremely near Haji Lane, opposite the famous Blanco Prawn Mee!

Sale starts at 1pm...ends at 10pm.

SEE YOU THERE!


p.s for those who have outstanding orders unreceived/mails unreplied, i'll be there on that day to CLEAR ALL THE ISSUES so do come down especially if you've been waiting for a long time! it's hard for me to track everyone's orders when i'm not the one replying the mails but my staff is... :( therefore i need u to inform me. Hopefully i'll be able to get everything resolved and back on track after this! ALL U ANGRY PEOPLE CAN COME SCREAM UR HEADS OUT AT ME THAT DAY TOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home     Contact     Facebook     Instagram     ShopOhsofickle     Back to top