Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Sound of Happiness

"I love you, not for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you."









It does feels good to be happy & in love once again. I guess it's true when they say there'll always be sunshine after the rain. All that pain i went through to get over D, i don't wanna repeat that cycle again. Falling in love is awfully simple, but falling out of love is simply awful. I'm scared but life's full of risks. Don't take it and you'll end up with nothing. If i keep waiting and lying to myself that D loves me, i'm only wasting my time & will never be happy remaining like that.

Read my past posts, almost a year of being depressed, don't think 2010 should be anything like that. New year, new boy lah? Hahaha.

After all that's life...it's full of ups and downs. It's what makes life - Life.

LOVE:"We think about it, Sing about it, Dream about it & Loose sleep worrying about it. When we don't know we have it, we search for it. When we discover it, we don't know what to do with it. When we have it, we fear loosing it. It is the constant source of pleasure and pain. But we don't know which it will be from one moment to the next. It is a short word, easy to spell, difficult to define && IMPOSSIBLE to live without."

----------------------------------

Meet Donna's Carebear...





CANNOT HELP BUT TO BE A CAM WHORE WITH IT

.......makes my Colorful Friend (as seen below) look like a complete FREAK. NONE of my bears in my mini Carebear collection look as good. I NEED THE WHITE BEAR!!!!!!!! :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment