Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Beauti Instinct

Went to meet Fad, Daryl and Fad's friend after my facial! They were one of those very important people who made my fashion show a success! Missed 'em both cus we haven't met up since god knows when. Thank god we FINALLY MET UP TODAY.

Had a fun time and looking forward to the next outing~ LET'S WATCH KUMAR (ok the one on in the mag's over but i'm sure he has other shows!).

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hands of a girl~~~

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
My broken housing :( SIGH

Photobucket
FAV!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
LOOK! I WENT BARE FACED...CUS I WAS LOVIN' MY COMPLEXION AFTER THE SESSION. Felt so good.....after a week of piling inch thick foundation to cover the many flaws!

Healthy skin is the mark of a healthy body. It’s not only about skin that looks healthy and has a great skin tone and texture. Real skin care starts on the inside and works to improve all aspects of your physical appearance.

I shall share with you my wonderful experience at Beauti Instinct!

Photobucket
This is me, 3/4 days ago, with my tinted moisturizer... my red spots were still SO OBVIOUS.

Photobucket
Washed my face and now you can see how bad my skin was (see, this is prove i don't always have pretty flawless skin!)! Sigh...please please please let me kick the habit of scratching bumps on my face!! AFTER MY FIRST SESSION, LOOK AT THE DIFFERENCE! I did the premium facial for DAY #1. :)

Today's DAY #2 and i did "Make Me Beautiful (Shaping & Contouring) and Silk Peel...which are 2 extremely awesome treatments!

Awesome Treatment #1 – MAKE ME BEAUTIFUL (Shape and Contour)


Photobucket
This is after my "Make Me Beautiful" treatment! MY FACE REALLY BECAME SMALLER! Daryl and Fad were like "WOW TAMMY! DID YOU LOSE WEIGHT?!" when they saw me....hehe!

This is the one which i'm sure MANY would want to do.
Y'know my alarplasty surgery? I totally regret doing it because beauti instinct could've helped me achieve the same results! WITHOUT HAVING TO GO THROUGH SO MUCH TROUBLE AND WHAT'S MORE...IT'S PAINLESS. Oh and so much cheaper too? I spent like $1k on Alarplasty and see, my nose became big and giant again cus i love to dig my nose (ok gross but COME ON, IM HONEST!). If i knew of Make Me Beautiful...i would've saved SO MUCH!

MAKE ME BEAUTIFUL
helps people who've the following problems:
Puffy Face (Can u see that the left side is smaller than the right? Yup this was taken 15 min after working on my left side. Can you see a difference?!)
Fine Lines
Double Chin
Reshaping of Face Contour

GOOD BYE FAT FACE!


Awesome Treatment #2 – Silk Peel

I achieve that bright and glowy look with Silk Peel!
Silk Peel treats...
Dry Skin
Fine Lines
Tactile Roughness
Acne
Oily Skin
Redness
Pigmentation


The treatments i did showed INSTANT RESULTS. I CAN SWEAR BY IT. Of course, to maintain it, i'd have to go regularly but IT'S TOTALLY WORTH IT!! Do you believe this is like the first facial i did in 2 years?! Hahaha...never liked facials cus i always think it's painful but this experience was WONDERFUL. The extraction was PAINLESS as the staff at Beauti Instinct are very experienced. :)

And specially for my beloved readers,

Enjoy FREE Deep Cleansing Facial (Basic) + $50 Service Voucher at Beauti Instinct! IT'S TOTALLY FREE - to let you experience 1/3 of what i experienced....(and hoping you'd decide to go for my full experience after seeing the results on me lol). It is worth $149!

All you have to do is make an appointment!

It's valid for the first 50 customers so ACT FAST.

Alternatively, you can choose to do Silk Peel or Make Me Beautiful instead of the FREE service! eg. Make Me Beautiful is $288, Freebie is worth $149 so you have to top up $139!

Also, get this...

Photobucket

Photobucket

when you decide to sign a package with beauti instinct (learn more about it when you visit the shop). ONLY FOR OHSOFICKLE READERS.


Beauti Instinct

545 Orchard Rd #03-14 Far East Shopping Centre (the one beside Hilton Hotel)
Tel: 67339149
***Please mention that you're a reader of OHSOFICKLE to enjoy the above benefits.
Opening Hours: Monday – Saturday 11am to 8pm

ACT FAST!

28 comments:

  1. hi there chanced upon this post and was wondering during the process does it involve squeezing and extraction?normal facials are a nightmare to me and doesnt do any gd at all.so is silk peed safe for ppl who alr have v bad pimple condition and also sensitive skin?ha sry for so much qns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was looking into your archives. Why don't you hang out with your secondary school friends anymore?

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're busy w sch! we still talk :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. DO U LIKE HAVE TO BE  NAKED :0 under that towel. im kinda shy

    ReplyDelete
  5. You mean during facial? haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey tammy, just wondering, how many times of silk peel did you do to achieve the BARE FACE effect? its so awesome!

    oh and how much does it cost for silk peel alone do you know? tq!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i did only once! but my skin isnt as glowy now...needa go again! it lasted me almost 2 wks so it's rly good luh~

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh wow. awesome! mm, for the topup for silk peel isit about the same as the top up for make me beautiful tt you stated? (: thanks alot for the reviews! it rly helps!

    ReplyDelete
  9. <span>may i noe how much is the silk peel?</span>
    a lil shy to call and ask..

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey i wonder why nobody posted a review on beauti instinct yet.. so here's mine

    service: 9/10
    ambience: 10/10
    facial (deep cleansing n silk peel): i still got reddish marks after the facial but they were minimal. skin was glowy even from afar and smooth.. but you have to be realistic n not expect a dramatic change in your skin. you have to go at least x1 a month to maintain the results.

    overall experience: 8.5/10

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks babe! good that u had a great experience :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. hey u sure beauti instinct is as good as you said? i've got colleagues who went before and said it was a bad experience?

    ReplyDelete
  13. yes definitely! got good reviews from blog readers! who r ur colleagues? when was the treatment done?

    ReplyDelete
  14. hey babe! have you done the next session of ''make you beautiful'' ? how many sessions you have to go to maintain it?

    ReplyDelete
  15. about 3 so far! :)  not sure how many t go. depends in ur face1

    ReplyDelete
  16. Here's my review.

    Service: 7.5/10 (The petite chinese girl is super friendly and nice!! She's cute too HAHAH her name is yeok lian or sth if im not wrong)
    Ambience: 7/10
    Pricing: 6/10 (Nobody likes things expensive what right haha)

    Overall I had an okay experience at Beauti Instinct. Their services are quite expensive if you ask me :S However you will definitely get results! I did the silk peel and my face glows. Literally. But of course you will either have to buy products to maintain it or go there regularly to have them analyse your face and tell you what to do to keep it the way you want it. The extraction part was quite painful for me though. It depends on how well you can take pain.

    Overall experience: 7/10

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey babe, for the make me beautiful package, how many times must we frequently go back? :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. i'm going for the silk peel treatment on fri! does it really helps in smoothing out post-acne scars? can't wait to see the results!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yes it does! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Tammy,

    I would like to thank you for recommending Beauti Instinct. You are actually the reason why i signed up for their package. I've read a lot of blogs and i decided to try what you suggest. After the first session of the Make Me Beautiful treatment ( the one that you did), it really made my face look slimmer. Then now I'm still undergoing my sessions and really my friends are noticing the big difference. I'm so happy with the result and I already said BYE BYE to my chubby face :D *two thumbs up* thanks Tammy


    RingRing

    ReplyDelete
  21. I've been to Beauti Instinct for around a month or so already and here's my review;

    I have had major acne problems since secondary school days and was even told that it would go away as I grew older. But HELL NO. IT DIDN'T! I washed my face more frequently to prevent future breakouts, which resulted in my skin being super dry ):

    However after being introduced to BI(Beauti instinct), my acne/pimples have LESSENED tremendously! Dreadful acne scars deminished to an extent where it's almost ivisible. They got rid of my dry and dull skin with just 1 session of the honey treatment. WOLALA!!! The staffs there are really friendly and even offered me tea LOL. But most importantly, they give RESULTS.

    Therefore, I would RECOMMEND Beauti Instinct to anyone who have had skin problems, ranging from dry,dull,oily,acne,sensitive --etc.

    I'm a guy fyi, guys can go for facials too! They should. Book an appointment now before you're pimples become permanent SCARS! Don't be shy! It's 67339149 if i'm not wrong (:

    2 thumbs up for Tammy and Beauti instinct.

    ReplyDelete
  22. how much you paid for the package?

    ReplyDelete
  23. hi tammy! do they squeeze out the pimples and blackheads too? it's so painful! :(

    ReplyDelete
  24. yeah! have to!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi tammy I went for a consultation today and I was pretty disappointed with the service alr. The woman Rita was pretty stuck up throughout and was clearly more interested in pushing for the packages than assuring me of the results that I would attain. She also added that alot of kids could actually afford the pricey packages which added pressure on me to succumb to her sales gimmick. I don't think it's a matter of whether we can afford the service but more of being sincere in doing business with anyone who walks in and most imptly, delivering results. In all honestly, I do not doubt her skills, but was a little put off by the way she handles her clients. This is just to share my two cents worth in case some readers feel the same way too. of course, I trust what you advertise tammy in terms of quality :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Heyyy, haha although you posted this long ago, i wanna ask. How much did you pay for the skin peeling? Does it really work? cause i have a MAJOR case of pimples, and its damn baddd. 

    ReplyDelete
  27. I can't help but to feel the same.

    ReplyDelete
  28. <span>how much is the Silk Peel treatment??
    </span>

    ReplyDelete

Home     Contact     Facebook     Instagram     ShopOhsofickle     Back to top