Saturday, April 17, 2010

Blu




I don't like what i'm doing to myself.
I don't like the choices i'm making.
I don't like me.



Yesterday, i got inked. I don't like it when people ask me to stop. I like it. I am still very skeptical about getting my whole arm done...even though i really want it cus it looks so incomplete and ugly now. I wonder....what if my future husband's parents won't accept it etc. Lol. Thinking too far....but what if? I cannot imagine how it'll be like. 2 people in love. So in love, and not being able to get married.

Oh yes...i just checked my emails. Everyone's asking the same question. I feel the pressure. I feel angry with myself. So there'll be a delay (oh yes here we go again you can say~~~) and no, i can't speed things up. If things went well, i'd fly there on the 12, pay for the stocks, hand carry them back but no...thanks to the chaotic situation in Bangkok - where the factory is situated at, i can't go over to collect the stocks! It's Saturday, can't transfer money overseas till Mon. Then the stocks should get despatched on Tue/Wed and arrive on Thur. Fuck it's long. Boy i'm pissed off with the red shirts....And again, i'd like to apologise to all who've been waiting. Last week the situation was ok, so i thought i'd be able to go...who would've expected things to get nastier. :(

3 New Advertisers:

1) The Style Mafia


2) Fashion Motion


3) Electric Love Letter


Do join their mailing list if you like their goodies~~

36 comments:

  1. Hey dear mind sharing what you're using for your eye makeup? Looks pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty as always ;) what's the lipstick/gloss you're wearing!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did you create those effects on your photos?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw you on friday @ far east shopping centre! You're rlly pretty, and your dress sense is super good :>

    ReplyDelete
  5. this week in bkk is THAI NEW YEAR.
    we called songkarn day
    big holiday! haaaaaaahaaaaaahaa :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, stay strong Tammy.  :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hihi, i just wanna ask you something related to macbook icons! >< some icons cant be changed, can i do something about it? sorry to bother, thankssss!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look pretty normally, no offence but you don't look nice in the photos! My own opinion anyway (:

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omg you're quite pretty but like, can you not pose with your mouth open? It's really not sexy. At all. No offense, just giving you a good opinion. It's like how we like this particular picture of ourselves so much, very pleased with it. But few months later we realize that we look quite blah in it. So yeah. that's my point. (: ciao

    ReplyDelete
  10. using eyeshadow! hehe i dont know hw t put it properly though :x

    ReplyDelete
  11. etude hse! shade p 002 if im not wrong

    ReplyDelete
  12. google will save u! i cant   :(  cus idk hw t teach u here. but well some rly cnt be changed so yup!

    ReplyDelete
  13. staying strong :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. yes yes! haha i know. but the riot was the reason why i couldnt goooo

    ReplyDelete
  15. photoshop - adjust the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  16. ah i cant rmb what i was wearing! but still, thanks!!: )

    ReplyDelete
  17. uh? hahaha i wasnt rly going for sexy. but okay! thx for letting me knw how u feel!

    ReplyDelete
  18. haha understand! :)  maybe blue contacts arent my thing.

    ReplyDelete
  19. thank u :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. i agree, u dun look nice taking pics like tt. quite disturbing. and kinda reminds me of hossana :/

    ReplyDelete
  21. What shutter speed do you use for your photos? I love the effect it has. And you're a beautiful person. Never doubt that.

    ReplyDelete
  22. You have soooo many clothes! Your new collection can be just made up of your preloved apparels and everything! Definitely will have people buying cause its more "unique" then your supplied stocks!! My opinion anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Does that mean our orders will arrive by this week?

    ReplyDelete
  24. STAY STRONG TAMMY! C is really a bastard and not deserving of your attention. You deserve better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. hey what camera do u use? i'm looking for one myself, don't really know where to start!

    ReplyDelete
  26. hey tam you gotta be strong i guess guys just dont think like girls. when you need them the most the are nv there, just plain heartless. "<span>Why am I still hanging on?! Who can bear to see the one they love in pain?! And still ignore,completely?!" He doesn't love me anymore.<span> why do they even do that?</span></span>

    ReplyDelete
  27. lol.....i really dont understand why it's so disturbing. OH WELL! hahahaha thx for letting me knwwwww

    ReplyDelete
  28. sigh its so so so hard. harder than i evern imagined. 

    ReplyDelete
  29. hey tammy stay strong! u can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  30. thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. these girls are so silly! whether you pose with your mouth open or closed, it doesn't matter. it's your own blog. do whatever you want and put whatever pictures you want up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. haha i dont know why luh...i didnt think those picx are that ugly leh :(  haha oh well!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. heyyyy pretty. where'd u get ur lenses and what model? so nice! haha

    ReplyDelete
  34. You have flu? Or you just cried :x Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hey Tammy, I'm looking for colored contact lenses so I'll really really really appreciate this if you can answer my question, so PLEASE do! What brand of contact lenses are you wearing, and what's the color? Thank you. 

    ReplyDelete

Home     Contact     Facebook     Instagram     ShopOhsofickle     Back to top