Monday, August 9, 2010

Inknlight + SALON VIM

Advertorial(s)

I was at my regular studio doing my OSF shoots and saw a group of graduating students preparing to do their grad portraits! Looks so fun!











For $50 per person, you can get 2 looks done: One traditional pose with your cert (and teddy bear!) and the other is a portrait that Jason the photographer will tailor to your personality! Only for you OSF fans, he will do a fun group shot of up to 5 persons on the house! Just mention my name to him!



Family portrait photography is also available from $250 onwards.

Do sms or call Jason at 98628614 to enquire more about his services!
(Jason rents out his studio for blogshop shoots too! He has a special package for blogshops so quick, call him!!)

----------------------

SALON VIM



Book an appointment now!

SALON VIM
313 @ Somerset #04-07/08/09
vimsalon@yahoo.com.sg
68847757/68847767

Because i cannot tahan everyone calling me ah lian, i dyed my hair boring dark brown already. Haha. I love it though! Less trashy looking...much more decent. :)



New banner at the side ----->
p.s http://www.nightdarling.com - QUOTE "OSF" TO GET 10% OFF!

16 comments:

  1. what if you just want to rent the studio w/o the photographer? ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. awhhh, i love this !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tammy, do something about your thighs!
    Constructive criticism here, sorry for the lack of tact!
    Anyway, you look gorgeous in your dark brown hair : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know!!! Working on it alr! 2 WEEKS 2 WEEKS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes you can do that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why are your brows so unnatural?

    ReplyDelete
  7. where is the studio located at?

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey babe how much did it cost to get your hair dyed!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love you w dark hair, you look so young and happy. I saw a pretty old picture of you modelling your black bodycon w pink outlines. You look good there!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i went to salon kim after reading your post

    and sadly...they do not do any of the pre/post treatments you mentioned for my coloring :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. Was that the wax u used to make ur hair red or u just dyed it red?..and well did the red colour ever put dirt on ur garments?  :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. yes it did stain a lot of my clothes and my towels as well!

    ReplyDelete
  13. they do! (well according to my hair dresser) maybe u have to let them knw!

    ReplyDelete
  14. thank you dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. they are? idk! :(

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh me too! but i really think u can pull reddish hair off though!X)

    ReplyDelete