Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Quote

"It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return, but what is the most painful is to love someone and never find the courage to let the person know how you feel."

After coming across this quote, I don't feel like sucha loser doing what I did a month back (yeah I think it was a month). Lol.

I need to dye my hair. I didn't know Liese's bubble dye wouldn't last! About a week and look, it's back to the ah lian color again. Dammit. My hair can't take anymore chemicals?! It's so damaged. One last time, one last time and I'm not dyeing my hair for at least another year.

Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld

15 comments:

  1. aiyo, go salon vim to do your hair la! hahah :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you can reply to this. your hair is so long, does alot of it fall in a day? like when  u shower, blow dry and all? haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. <span>世界上最遥远的距离不是生和死,而是我就站在你面前,你却不知道我爱你~~~
    its so sad.....</span>

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who are you dating????????? Will u let us know who is he soon? :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. dye it black! so you wouldnt have to dye the parts that grows out. :)  

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey pretty, what treatment did you do that cause your skin to peel? Anyway, it's always good to tell it out instead of keeping inside. At least you have said it out, no regrets. =) stay happy! That's the best medicine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. nope! daryl is just my really good friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. nope! doesnt fall! only when i comb? 

    ReplyDelete
  9. i prefer to keep it a secret. sorry~~~

    ReplyDelete
  10. yeah! thinking of dyeing blck!

    ReplyDelete
  11. doing a beauti instinct post soon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So I'm guessing he's quite a famous person??? Hahaha its ok!! 
    Any hintz or anythanggg ?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Omg Tammy the photos is beautiful! You are so gorgeous! Really love the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  14. thankew :)

    ReplyDelete