Categories

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Gong Cha

Finally tried the bubble tea at Gong Cha!!



Once you've tried the bubble tea at Gong Cha, you'll really ask yourself "WHY THE HELL DID I BOTHER QUEUEING 45 MIN FOR KOI?!". Yes Gong Cha is THAT GOOD AND YOU DONT HAVE TO WAIT SO LONG FOR YOUR DRINK.

I tried the Milk Tea and the Gong Cha Melon Milk Tea.

The milk tea is kinda like KOI....can't really taste the diff luh. BOTH ALSO GOOD. I wish i ordered 80% sugar for the milk tea instead of 50%. Would be nicer if it was sweeter! I usually order 50% from KOI and it's already very sweet.

Why i said Gong Cha is damn good is because of THE MELON TEA (if you're gonna try it ask for pearls because it doesnt come with pearls - what's bubble tea without the pearls - it's like chicken rice without chicken!). Even though i stay in the east, i'm willing to travel to get it!!!

Oh and like Koi, they're generous with pearls (not like Sweet Talk!)! I love pearls~~

Oh and i really don't want Gong Cha to have long queues like Koi! Was so happy to get my drink from the PS outlet in like 5 min? :)

Gong Cha can be found at Plaza Sing (it's outside the building!), City Square Mall (#B2-K3), Novena Square (#01-172), Vivo (#01-111)!




Eye make up free day...





Cannot stop using diffuse glow on my picx cus my complexion just got worse. Cause: Living too long with the boy. No make up remover. PFFT. FACIAL FACIAL FACIAL TIME!