Categories

Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's

(Referring to 2 posts back) Some people think i'm being too self-absorbed....? But...i beg to differ! When you're in love, you can't help but want to be the best he's ever got since he's the best you ever got? No?

"When love is not madness, it is not love."

“A true lover always feels in debt to the one she loves.”

So anyway, I HAD SUCH AN ENJOYABLE WEEKEND! Thanks to the boyfriend!!!

On Thur night, we had a talk before bed and it was quite a sad one....so i wasn't really expecting much for Valentine's Day. Saturday came and we woke up pretty late. He had to tell me the plan he had in mind cus i kept bugging him to and since we woke up late, he didnt get to do anymore things so he revealed and I WAS SHOCKED.

All i asked for was dinner at that Hotel cus I LOVE THE FOOD THERE but who would've thought....

MY DINNER CAME WITH A ROOM!!!

I actually asked for dinner at The Line for Valentine's Day...Eh i know right, where got people ASK for the surprise, but thing is, i didnt feel like "hinting" - later he don't get my hints then i don't get dinner with my bf at my favourite place for buffet! The dinner there is pretty expensive on Weekends and i really didn't want anything more.

Still....sigh....WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE SUCH A SWEETHEART?! :')

So we checked in...



Shangri-La's Horizon Club Premier!









The room is so big and spacious! Many times i spotted my boyfriend prancing around the room and he even did cartwheels. Hahahahaha. Yup that's my boyyyy! Quoting Donna & DX "whoever that gets together with you changes from a normal boy to something wrong like you" - i have an infectious siao ding dong disease. Heh.

And then another surprise....



A gift for me! Like the room wasn't enough :/ I felt soooo bad and guilty lah! I really didn't want him to spend so much on me. I'm not so high maintenance one lor! I know some of ya'll will be reading this and go like "Ay your bf rich blahblah" but no, he no longer takes a cent from his parents and all the $ spent on me is like his hard earned $. :')

Preparing to go down to the poolside...









See when i curl my body, my fats all come out :( The boy never tell me i need to be in a bikini lor. PFFT. Hmm i wonder when was the last time i exercised? Or ate less than 4 meals a day? URGH....CAN I STOP BEING SUCH A LAZY PIG ALREADY!








They served us yummy raspberry sorbet!











This hottie is mine, mine, mine!!!!! :D


QT PIE!








"Eh baby, dont disturb me, i'm signing some documents...preparing for meeting" -_- Hahaha "step" one business man.

Prepared a bubble bath~














We found a basket and found chinese tea inside~~











Cocktails @ BLU





Dinner @ The Line! It was pretty pricey that night....like $88++ per person?





It's really one of the best place for buffets! The spread is whoaaaaa~

























Ate soooo much i didn't have space for the ice cream, chocolate fountain & sweets. :( What a waste...





Yknow...the bed's soooo comfy!!! I love love love the pillows and blankie in hotels! MAKES ME NEVER WANNA GET OUTTA BED.

So the next morning, we went for breakfast buffet at The Line which was great too! No pictures because i was toooo sleepy.

I went back and slept and reeeeally wanted to sleep forever lah. Damn shiok!










& that was my Valentine's Day. I know lah, Vday is today but the boy has work so we spent it in advance!

Have a good one people! Hope you enjoyed your Valentine's Day as much as i did!

“You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”

“You can't stop loving or wanting to love because when its right, it's the best thing in the world. When you're in a relationship and it's good, even if nothing else in your life is right, you feel like your whole world is complete.”