Categories

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Vlog #2 - 5 Random Facts about ME

Update
I'm back in SGP but guess what? I FREAKING MISSED MY FLIGHT. When copying the flight details into my notebook, i actually copied the wrong timing. HOW THE FUCK DID I DO THAT?!?!

So i had to pay $300ish for another ticket back. How can a 1-way cost so much?! Fuck lah....the lady at the counter sure know i desperate for a ticket back to SGP and quoted me such an insane amount. Pfft.

OH GOSH......

HEARTACHE MAX.

Curse the video below. If i headed to the airport instead of vlogging, i wouldn't have missed my damn flight.

I AM SO PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW.

But at least i'm home lah....burning essential oil now. Sakura. Smells really good. It's comforting.

--------

So excited to go back home!

Heading for a shoot right after i touch down. I am such a hardworking girl! *pats on back*

I did another Vlog so check it out! It isn't as bad as the previous one. Trust me :D

Re-uploaded it! Increased the volume using iMovie!


Doubt i'll vlog when i'm back in Sgp cus i'm always so busy so yup! For those who hate me vlogging, good for you! :D For those who want to see more, well you gotta wait till the next time when i'm overseas alone? :)

TO THE AIRPORT I GO! TA!