Categories

Saturday, April 23, 2011

What would you do?

What would you do if you meet someone whom you know doesn't like you or if you don't like the person or both?

I would avoid eye contact and pretend i don't know he/she's around. I know of people who would stare but i do not like to stare people down. Even if the other party does, i still try not to stare back. I'll walk away. And if we have eye-contact, i'll actually smile and look away? I know it would make me look "fake" to some people but i don't know why i still do it. I just don't like to be "hated" (for no reason) but such things are inevitable. We aren't born to please the world! And then another scenario, whereby there are some people i know, who don't like me, who would purposely say something about me aloud to their friend hoping i'd hear. I'd ignore and pretend i never heard it. Sometimes i think about all this moments and feel like such a loser. Wish i was born with more "guts" to . Really.