Categories

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Bbag

Ok....so....I'm thinking of selling away my Balenciaga City in Cyclade. It's a really lovely color! It is a new color that was out in 2010. :)

When I bought it I was like "ok! I'm going to stock up on blue jeans! It'll go so well!". Unfortunately, I do not have the legs for jeans. Blue jeans. I can only wear Black cus Blue makes my butt look big. So I hardly carry it luh :( and it's like rotting away with my other bags.

Because I'm aiming for another bag, I need funds~ and this poor bbag really deserves a better owner who'll shower it with more love.

I'm willing to let it go at $1250(non-nego)! So cheap because I don't have the tags & all though cus I didn't intend to sell it and when I shifted house I disposed it. However, I can assure u it's 100% authentic! Anyone knows where I can go to check its authencity and get a card? Let me know! Ill go to the place w you! It's super cheap for a Bbag I'm telling u! Ill send it to BagSpa to make it as good as new before passing it on to the next owner!

If you're reeeeally keen, email me! Tastelikekisses_@hotmail.com

:)