Categories

Friday, May 4, 2012

Shoes Preorder

So so sorry for the lack of updates! I have been so busy. Now, even busier looking after the new chi puppy. He is such a baby!!! A lil too smart for me to handle. I don't know how he ALWAYS comes out from his crate at night. Height is at my waist, holes aren't big enough for him to squeeze through. I suspect he climbs out of it....but it's like freaking high?! Don't know how he does it....it's like....magic. And i don't think we'll ever find out. He escapes only when we're all asleep. First thing i do when i wake is to chase after him (man, he runs FAST) cus he'd pee and poop all over the house. Not a bad morning exercise i'd say.

 Anyway, here are some shoes up for preorder at www.ohsofickle.com.sg...





I'll be back during the weekends with an outfit of the day post :D

 P.S DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT THE NEW ADVERTISERS AT THE SIDE FOR MORE SHOPPING!!