Categories

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Sunday Brunch

Visited Spruce on Saturday for Weekend Brunch with the boy.

Coffee served with cute lil bulldog face.

My BF had the Spruce Egg Benny $15. Ham and Poached Eggs with Hollandaise Sauce on a Waffle. Waffles were nice and fluffy. Eggs were nicely poached and sauce was yummy. Would definitely recommend this!

I had the Spruce Big Brekkie $19. Eggs (scrambled/poached/fried), Mushroom, Bacon, German sausage and Focaccia toast. Everything was cooked to perfection. :)

I would definitely visit Spruce again. Very nice ambience! Didn't take much pictures cus my camera's batt was low. Sorry.

Will check the place out for Dinner. I heard they serve really good Mac & Cheese. Mmmm....




Although it's at a pretty quiet and unknown location, i still highly recommend you make a reservation cus they're usually full during brunch. 

SPRUCE
Tel: +65 6836 5528 
Address: 320 Tanglin RoadPhoenix ParkSingapore