Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Cosmic/Galaxy Nails

2 weeks ago i did a manicure and today i did again. 

I loved my previous Cupcake nails but i got kinda bored of it :X. Oh and i broke a nail which made it not so pretty anymore. :( I don't know about you but pretty nails make me happy and i want my nails to be pretty 24/7! So i booked an appointment today with Jaezy and walked out of her place with nails looking like this....



What do you think?! Pretty?! :D

Contact Jaezy at 91796632 to book an appointment! Reasonable prices cus she's doing from Home. One of the best manicurists i know of in Singapore, who isn't from China....lol.
 She lives at 128 Rivervale Street so if you live around that area, LUCKY YOU!!!

Jaezy also just started a Facebook page so do show her some support and take a look at her works posted there Www.Facebook.com/jaezynails

3 comments:

  1. Namo Amitabha, hi Tammy, your nail look pretty pretty. The manicurist mixed colors and paint different patterns on your different nails very well. The girl next to you is Max Mei because i visited her blog before. Is the Vietnamese girl Dinh Tran your friend too? I know she is a Vietnamese because i am a Vietnamese. Everyone visit my website for more Wisdom http://NamoAmitabha.ws

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tammy! I love how natural and nicely draw yr eyebrows are. May I ask which brand and colour of eyebrow pencil you are using ??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dropped a comment but i dont see it here..=(

    ReplyDelete