Categories

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Hair by Essensuals Bugis

Today i spent 7 hours in the salon and walked out with hair looking like this...


YAY OR NAY?!

To me it is definitely a YAY! Finally, my hair meets the bleach again. My hair has been bleached a total of 6 times! So can you imagine how dry it is?! I changed from dark to light to dark to light. That is why they call me fickle. Lol. It's been around 2 years+ since i stopped changing hair colors and have been doing lotsa treatment to save my hair. Now that the condition is a lot better....Bryan (boss of Essensuals Bugis) finally agreed to bleach my hair. Hehe. I'm so happy with it now. Are you tempted to add some colors in your hair too?! Almost everyday I get tempted to do so because everyone keeps posting picx of their super chio hair!




Essensuals is located just above the Burger King at Bugis Street! Super easy to find!

For rates and services, feel free to give them a call!
Tel:63330039
(Call to book an appointment! Remember to mention "Ohsofickle/Tammy" to enjoy the special rates!)

------------------------------

New Arrivals on my web store www.ohsofickle.com.sg



Love the exclusively manufactured by OSF stuff in this collection! Most are meant for CNY (lol kiasu) but it arrived early so if you want to be kiasu and get it now, please do! Hehe.











Go shop at www.ohsofickle.com.sg :)