Categories

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Gift Ideas

Christmas is just around the corner and a lot of people actually e-mailed me asking me for gift ideas! So i decided to do this post on Great gifts for both Guys and Girls.

So here's a list of stuff I THINK most boys would like...

GIFT IDEAS FOR HIM







GIFT IDEAS FOR HER

I think it's super easy to shop for girls! 

For super expensive gifts, just walk into the Chanel/Prada/Cartier boutique. Easy Peasy~~

But if you do have a budget, i hope this list helps...




Is this like the weirdest gift guide you've seen? Lol! I really added super random stuff like Electronic Toothbrush and the Juicer! But i really think those makes great gifts because it's so useful and it's not expensive. :)

I really hope this list helps make shopping for your friends easier! :)